Add Some Volume to That Butt with the Brazilian Butt Lift
- Posted on: Sep 28 2018
In today’s world, many people would like to have a sexier rear end. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and Beyoncé have made big booties the new in thing.
People who have recently lost weight but would like to improve the shape of their butts look at options like a butt lift. Increasingly, more people are shying away from a traditional butt lift and are opting for a Brazilian butt lift.
A Brazilian butt lift is quite different from a traditional butt lift. The traditional butt lift is performed by trimming away excess loose skin and tightening underlying tissues.
A Brazilian butt lift, on the other hand, involves improving the size and shape of your butt using excess fat from other parts of your body. It combines liposuction with fat grafting to put that stubborn fat to good use.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
While it is understandable that many people would like to undergo a Brazilian butt lift, you must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible:
• You need to be in good general health to be a good Brazilian butt lift candidate. This is important because you will need to be able to recover from the surgery.
• You must come in with realistic expectations and set realistic goals for the procedure’s results.
• You must either not smoke or refrain from smoking for a period before and after the surgery specified by your surgeon. Smoking hinders your ability to heal properly after the surgery and can cause complications.
• You should avoid drinking any alcohol while you are recovering, because alcohol can also affect the healing process.
• You must have some excess fat deposits on your body. This is because your surgeon needs fat to remove with liposuction and transfer during your Brazilian butt lift. The fat will need to be purified, and some of it will not survive in its new location; for this reason, you will need to provide around three to four times the fat you would like to be transferred.
• If you have excess sagging skin, you might need to have a traditional butt lift before attempting a Brazilian butt lift. Your surgeon will be able to judge according to the situation and your needs.
• You must have the correct body shape for a butt lift. Your surgeon will be able to decide whether a volumized buttocks will look proportionate to the rest of your appearance.
Scheduling an Informative Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation
A Brazilian butt lift is a great choice for people who are unsatisfied with their behinds. If you are interested in finding out more about the procedure, schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon at Northwestern Specialists in Plastic Surgery. To arrange an appointment, contact our office.
Asking the right questions during your consultation will give you a clearer image of what to expect. It is important to discuss your worries and aesthetic goals in great detail so that you fully understand the procedure.
Tagged with: Clark Schierle
Posted in: Uncategorized