Hair removal is one of the most common non-invasive surgical procedures used both by men and women. The human body grows hair in a wide variety of areas, but most growth is concentrated on the head, parts of the face, the armpits, the chest, the pubic region, the arms, and the legs.
The most common forms of hair removal include shaving with razors and trimming with electric trimmers. However, these processes are not useful for permanent hair reduction. In addition, there are a large number of hair-removal creams available on the market that remove the hair by detaching them from the root at the hair follicles. Similar to shaving and depilation, hair removal creams are just a temporary procedure, with the hair growing back within a short period of time.
For permanent-hair-removal solutions, one of the most common techniques is laser hair removal. The Forever Bare BBL technique by Sciton is a revolutionary method of laser hair removal that has been gaining mainstream acceptance worldwide.
How Does Forever Bare BBL from Sciton Work?
Laser hair removal works by exposing the skin to pulses of laser light at very high frequencies that destroy the hair follicles. While it is already considered a safe and permanent method, Sciton has improved upon the technology to provide one of the most painless and efficient ways to remove excess hair from the skin with minimal discomfort.
What Are the Benefits of Forever Bare BBL from Sciton?
Forever Bare BBL from Sciton is a technologically advanced hair-removal machine that provides a fast and safe way to remove hair. It’s designed to minimize pain by keeping the skin cool during the whole procedure. It offers numerous benefits:
• Comfort – The Forever Bare BBL from Sciton comes with a thermo-electrically cooled sapphire plate along the handpiece that keeps the skin cool and at an even temperature during the application of the energy. The handpiece allows for maximum cooling even at the highest power with the skin kept cool and comfortable throughout the procedure.
• Speed – Forever Bare BBL from Sciton allows for the removal of hair from a large area of the skin, with the maximum being an area as large as 15mm x 45mm. This allows for large sections of the epidermis to be treated effectively with minimal time. In addition, for finer areas, the area of treatment can be reduced to a few millimeters to ensure that more precise removal is possible.
• Safety – Forever Bare BBL from Sciton provides multiple bursts of energy instead of discharging it all at once. This technique has multiple benefits, including minimal heat generation and protection from exposing skin to excessive laser light. It also makes it safer for use, with increased focus on energy dissipation across the skin. The multi-burst mode raises the skin temperature to proper therapeutic levels without damaging the outer layer of the skin.
• Flexibility and Maneuverability – Forever Bare BBL from Sciton comes with a large number of adapters that can be used to treat both large and small areas with swiftness and precision. In addition, smoothness adapters help to soften the edges of the treatment heads while being used in motion against the skin.
• Compatibility – Forever Bare BBL from Sciton is compatible with all types of skin and can be effectively used for various skin types. Many conventional laser hair removal machines cannot be used with darker skin types.
Lose That Unwanted Hair!
Pay a visit to Northwestern Specialists in Plastic Surgery for permanent hair removal. To schedule your consultation, contact our office today!