HydraFacials + Breast Cancer Awareness
- Posted on: Oct 25 2019
HydraFacials are a popular treatment at Med Spa, and they’re the perfect treatment for those trying to clear up their skin before the holidays. Learn about why our plastic surgeons near River North recommend HydraFacials today.
How It Works
The HydraFacial MD treatment is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that is able to remove dead skin cells from the face through different steps to ensure that you leave our office with only the purest skin. The steps for a HydraFacial include:
- Cleanse & Exfoliate: Using a small “deplaning” tool, your technician will open up your pores in order to remove the most superficial layer of your skin such as makeup debris and dead skin cells.
- Glycolic Acid Peel: The peel is placed on your skin and stays for a few minutes until it’s washed off. You may feel a small tingle during this step, but that’s completely normal.
- Extractions: Our extraction technique acts as a vacuum for your face as it extracts dirt and more from your clogged pores.
- Hydration: After we extract all the excess dead skin cells, we are able to apply a collagen and antioxidant serum that will help keep your skin hydrated.
- Protection: Your face can be protected for up to 7 days, helping you to improve your skin tone and reduce congestion and oily skin.
Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? For our patients who have undergone reconstructive surgery, we gift them a free HydraFacial at the end of their journey when they complete their reconstruction. For the men and women who are survivors, it’s important for them to know how amazing they are and we are proud to be a part of the #SharetheConfidence movement. Learn more about our program and how to become involved.
Contact Us Today
Our plastic surgeons near River North are ready to answer any questions you may have about our HydraFacial procedure. Contact us today for a consultation and we will be sure to walk you through our techniques.
Posted in: blog