Most people start thinking about prepping for their big day about six months prior, our Med Spa Staff have come up with a plan based on this time line. This plan can always be tweaked and modified to best suit individual needs and time frame. We suggest starting with a complimentary consultation where one of our Med Spa staff can put together a game plan to achieve your optimal results. We will keep you on track and send you home with a written plan so that you know exactly what you need to do.
Four to Six months
So it’s a few months before your big event! This would be the best time to do more aggressive treatments that will have some down time. We don’t necessarily recommend you need to do all of the treatments below, but they are the options that you can consider four to six months before the big day.
• HALO / BBL laser treatments: we would recommend these treatments as an option for people that want to address pigmentation, texture, tone, tightening, and pore size. These treatments will require up to a week of downtime. For best results you can do a HALO and BBL laser treatment on the same day and follow up with a BBL laser treatment a few months later.
• Botox/Fillers: four to six months will allow you time to see how you will react to the injectables. Then you can tweak and fine tune your treatment without risk of inflammation close to the day of your big event.
• Microneedling: recommended for patients that want to treat acne scars, minimize pore size, and stretch marks with minimal downtime. A seriese of these treatments can do wonders to your skin’s overall texture!
• Hydrafacial: these can be done monthly until the big day and are recommended between treatments to give you even better results. There is absolutely no down time with Hydrafacials and we highly recommend them!
• At home skin care line: it is important to use professional products that are right for your skin type. This will help as much as any treatment you do and is the first step to amazing skin. One skin care line that we love and have seen great results with is the Jan Marini product line.
At three months you can do a lot of the same types of treatments as you did at four to six months, you still have time for your skin to recover from more intense treatments like the lasers. This will boost the results of the treatments that you did three months prior!
• BBL laser
At one month you will only need to maintain the great results you are seeing from the treatments you have done to date!
• Touch up Botox/Filler
• BBL laser
It is the week of your big day and your skin is looking great! A relaxing hydrafacial will give your skin that glow right before your big event.