Tripollar Radio Frequency (Rf) Technology
TriPollar treatments effectively:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm and rejuvenate the skin
- Contour the facial skin
- Sculpt the body and reduce unwanted fat deposits
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
This technology painlessly delivers focused and optimal radio-frequency (RF) energy to the skin surface and to subcutaneous fat layers. Controlled energy is delivered via three or more electrodes and limited to the treatment area. This focused delivery results in immediate visible results. For improved results, it is recommended to undergo a series of treatments. TriPollar allows practitioners to choose between body and/or facial treatments. Targeted facial treatment regenerates collagen fibers in the dermis layer. Targeted body treatments shrink fat cells in the hypodermis layer and accelerate collagen regeneration.
How RF helps to tighten the skin:
1) It has an immediate effect by tightening the supportive framework of the skin through contraction of collagen fibers and tissue retraction, aiding in remodeling and rejuvenation.
2) Heating the dermis stimulates the body to produce collagen, boosting a healing response. This acts as a new deep foundation for the skin, producing additional tightening that becomes evident over several months.
RF also treats Cellulite and Fat Reduction by:
1) Improving the blood flow to the treated area.
2) Promoting the breakdown of fat cells, aiding the re-absorption and drainage of fatty deposits and retained fluids. My patients tell me they are feeling amazing because they are getting a great lymphatic drainage every treatment. It aids in the body by cleaning out all the toxins that are stored in the tissue, which is an added bonus!
RF Technology is the latest addition to the treatment options available at The Med Spa for the aging face and body. This safe, non-invasive, no downtime procedure is ideal for tightening loose or lax skin and aids cellulite reduction resulting in a better appearance of the ‘orange peel’ effect. And does it hurt? No! It feels like a hot stone massage. All clients new to radio frequency will need to see one of our medical aestheticians for a free 30 minute consultation before beginning treatment. During the consultation the aesthetician will discuss what area of the body patients are interested in working on, expectations, and number of treatments needed to get optimal results. Call us today to get more information and book a consultation!